You've got experience with building models for financial analysis and market segmentation as well as arbitrary constructs and data classification. Experience in building requirements to enhance data gathering for analytic purposes would be viewed as a benefit as well.
* We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst with a strong data modeling background to lead all data model design activities.
* The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver and highly collaborative team player who is comfortable working as a SME and key contributor on a matrixed team and able to navigate many cross-flow dependencies and diverse stakeholder groups.
* The Data Analyst should have experience working with Rule Based systems and have at least intermediate knowledge/experience with mathematical modeling, statistical analysis, SQL, XLS, data warehousing, database design, data visualization techniques and tools, and one or more scripting languages. Knowledge of event flows, and data object models is strongly preferred.
* 3-5 years of full-time data analysis experience, preferably in support of a global technical support organization.
* Requires a BA/BS in MIS, CS or equivalent (advanced degree