First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients' needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals - our number one source of new business. We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
The Digital Technologies Online Banking IT team is looking for a Data Analyst. The IT Data Analyst is responsible for reporting and analyzing complex data relationships used in the consumer online banking product. In this role, you will work with IT teams and other internal organizations to gather data requirements associated with the New Generation of Online Banking application for desktop and mobile. You will develop these requirements into functional specifications and detailed data flow design documents, and participate in the full development process life-cycle from concept, through testing, to implementation.
The position will collaborate closely with business and technical resources in support of various testing activities and phases. This covers translating test data requirements into data profiles plus creating and conditioning test data.
You will support bi-weekly data conversions, analyzing data relationships as part of troubleshooting production issues.
This position will be responsible for leveraging advanced analytical, research and problem solving skills to define innovative technology solutions in cooperation with developers to meet business objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess a deep and broad understanding of Information Technology best practices and processes. Additionally a strong and demonstrated strength in analysis and support of consumer banking systems is required.
The Data Anaylst reports to the Digital Technologies Online Banking Delivery Director.
* Work with the Solution Leads and Systems Analysts to define data needs required to deliver the next generation of Online Consumer banking. Elicit, analyze, validate and manage technical requirements definition, flows and deliverables for projects. Develop and verify data mappings to support specific business requirements.
* Support bi-weekly data conversions, working with IT, business and vendor teams to validate complex data processing. Troubleshoot production issues during these conversions to support, turning around solutions in deadline-driven timeframes.
* Translate test data requirements into source system data profiles, providing conditioned data in support of QA efforts for functional and regression test efforts for new versions of Online Banking. Make recommendations for process changes and keeping test data documentation current.
* Perform as the data expert on the various consumer banking systems and processes assigned. Inclusive of this is gathering a deep understanding of the data within the systems and business processes supported by the system(s).
* Build critical working relationships with the business and users communities through gathering a thorough understanding of the business models and processes employed
* Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
* Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
* Responsibilities include the following:
* Adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.).
* Adhering to Bank policies and procedures.
* Completing required training.
* Identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer.
* Knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
* Must have excellent analytical skills.
* 5- 7 years experience with SQL scripts, with proven experience working with Oracle and SQL Server database platforms.
* Excellent team player with strong communications skills and a desire to learn, including ability to present effectively to both business and technical audiences at all levels of the organization.
* Broad and deep knowledge of consumer online banking practices.
* Ability to work with data, data mapping, data modeling and data lineage.
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills - ability to quickly analyze data to identify key insights and apply them to the business.
* Clear, high-level understanding of complex data models and software integration/delivery.
* Focus on development/ improvement of data to support continuous evolution of a more competitive and profitable Bank.
* Strong orientation to clients, including demonstrated ability to understand needs and apply this knowledge to drive data enhancements.
* Experience with Agile software development methods.
* Supports the process of translating business needs into formal deliverables.
* Participates in design, development and implementation of Consumer banking technology platform(s) to satisfy internal and external regulatory requirements.
* Proven knowledge and robust understanding of banking and payments industry and processes.
* Expertise in innovation & the ability to think strategically about how to advance business-led solutions.
* Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Strong sense of prioritization and execution against critical deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership for key projects / issue resolution.
* A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership.
* Team Player.
* Provides extraordinary services.
* Furthers the First Republic Bank culture adn values.
* The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
* Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
* Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
* Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
* Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
* Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.