Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and experienced Data Analyst - Tableau Subject Matter Expert to join our team in Washington, DC to support our government clients. The successful applicant will work closely with our clients to provide call center service that are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS' capabilities to serve our clients.
As a Data Analyst - Tableau Subject Matter Expert, you will:
* Conduct Intake calls for all client phone lines and Operator call analyses functions as directed by the Standard Operational Procedures (SOP) and call center leadership
* Work with management to analyze call center data.
* Develop and produce summary reports and facility-specific reports using Excel and Tableau based on input from management.
* Maintain communications with onsite supervisor and various senior personnel at client Head Quarters to create and maintain efficient process;
* Address emerging technical and administrative issues; and maintain situational awareness of issues affecting call responses.
* Coordinate with the client to forecast contractor needs in an environment of shifting priorities and changing workloads
* Design and implement management reports based on changing program needs.
* Analyze and implement mobile solutions for call center using the Tableau mobile application.
* Provide ad hoc data gathering and analysis.
* Analyze data from multiple internal IT systems and call center Intake email mailboxes to identify new reporting opportunities.
* Provide quality assurance for the development, implementation, and tracking of statistical data associated with the Tableau dashboard.
* Provide subject matter expertise to the client on the use of the Tableau business intelligence and analytics dashboard and database usage.
* U.S. Citizenship is required.
* Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Government Clearance
* Bachelor's Degree and twelve years of experience; or a Master's Degree with 10 years of experience.
* Two years of experience developing management dashboards using Tableau or similar visualization products.
* Excellent reading comprehension, writing and communication skills that include the ability to effectively communicate with personnel from various programs
* A minimum of two years of experience in responding to requests for information and searching automated systems for data.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
#cggsjobs #ondice #CB