Automate weekly and monthly technology risk reporting and trends to eliminate time IRM team spends to manually produce reports.
Job Specific Responsibilities
• Automate weekly/monthly quality assessments of ITRM findings to ensure that individual risk records are complete and accurate (e.g. risk rating, management action plan owners, organization hierarchy, risk treatment, risk mitigation plans)
• This is a Critical Function to prevent the disruption of IRM analysis and trending which is incorporated into weekly and monthly governance forums, i.e., the IRGC.
• Strong data analytics
• Understand database hierarchies
• Able to solve complex problems
• Ability to analyze a problem set and determine automated functionality
5 years experience in an analytic function.
Strong database skills that includes querying and working with relational database model
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact