Job Title: Data Analyst (Business Analyst/Data Analytics Experience mandatory)
Location: Mountain View, CA
Notes from Hiring Manager:
- Basically, we are looking for a candidate who can look into data, identify trends, identify insights and present them to the business and allocate. (Must)
- Data Analyst with Business Analyst experience into data analytics (Must)
- Look into database, different datasets to check and retrieve the data using SQL queries for insights. (Must)
- Partial coding experience with Python language is desired to interact with Data scientists on web scraping assistance for collecting Data insights, write Automation scripts. (Preferred)
- Look at Visualizations/Dashboards and give requirements for what needs to be done, but not required to directly take care of Visualizations/Dashboards. (Desired)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify and define business questions with internal stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Understand the business needs, and define KPI's to establish baseline understanding of our product, and to measure performance of different drivers of business.
- Design and develop standard dashboards to monitor the trends. Work with and coordinate multiple data sources while integrating advanced data sets into Tableau and other BI tools such as Mode Analytics.
- Perform exploratory data analysis using Unison's various data assets spanning product and consumer behavior as well as Seagate's marketing performance.
- Deliver actionable insights for improving digital experience, and provide data-driven optimization recommendations. Design, implement, and interpret results from A/B and multivariate tests and provide recommendations to senior leaders.
- Collaborate with telemetry and engineering teams to develop detailed product & user tracking requirements, and support data validation and user acceptance tests.
- Conduct data and dashboard quality assurance throughout the design, build and automation processes.
- Coordinate multiple requests and project activities at any one time to ensure accurate, timely and efficient reporting and analysis deliverables.
What you will bring to the team:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as analyst, strategy consulting or in an analytical role partnering with senior leaders.
- Advanced proficiency building dashboards that lead to business insights and optimizations required.
- Advanced proficiency with SQL, Excel, Tableau.
- Knowledge of statistical modeling using Python.
- Knowledge of commonly used digital metrics, analytics concepts and online marketing best practices.
- Experience with click stream data, including web analytics tools.
- Experience working with other reporting tools.
SPIN ANALYTICS AND STRATEGY LLC.