Long Term Contract
Location: Atlanta, GA (75/285 area)
The Business Analyst (Business Intelligence) will be responsible for the development of new analytics and metrics on diverse datasets to deduce insights and solve real-world business problems in support of the Pricing team initiatives. This includes partnership in conception, data analysis, data staging, visualization and automation, as well as user support on various data needs. The Sr Analyst should be an advocate for implementing pricing best practices across the Pricing Team and the organization. They will have end-to-end accountability for business intelligence deliverables: analytics and reporting using SQL and BI tools, backend and front-end development and support activities.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Bachelor Degree in a quantitative discipline
- Past experience with business requirements gathering/analysis. Experience working with non-technical business owners sponsors during project data modeling phase.
- Ability to build scalable systems and solutions that analyze huge data sets and make actionable recommendations
- Intermediate to advanced level experience with one of visualization business intelligence tools: MicroStrategy or Tableau.
- Advanced technical skills to retrieve, manipulate, analyze and interpret large amounts of data (>1 billion rows).
- A thorough understanding of SQL and experience working with any cloud based database systems (Google BigQuery, Azure, Amazon Redshift)
- Experience preferred (not required) with other scripting/programming language (VBA, Python, R, SAS, .NET, C++, Java).
- Critical thinking skills to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions; ability to understand and foresee implications of new information for current and future problems solving.
- An unquenchable intellectual curiosity for getting at the underlying story being told within complex datasets.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Ability to persuade, inform, and influence others based on findings. A track record of taking complex results and communicating them in an easily understood way.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-346-7211
Alpharetta, GA, 30009Contact