Description Job Description:
Leidos is seeking Data Analysts with TS/SCI Polygraphs to work on an intelligence community information technology (IT) contract in the Reston, VA, area. Data analysts are responsible for big data analysis and will support improvements to processes and systems that support the consolidation and analysis of structured and unstructured big data.Primary Responsibilities
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Collect and analyze datasets, create metrics dashboards, and propose process improvements based on
- analytic findings.
- Use advanced software programs, algorithms, queries and automated processes to cleanse, integrate and
- evaluate datasets and model complex business problems.
- Identify meaningful insights and communicate findings and recommendations.
- May support the development of information tools, algorithms, dashboards, and queries to monitor and
- improve business performance.
- Maintain awareness of emerging analytics and big-data technologies.
This level requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.Basic Qualifications:Preferred Qualifications
- Proficient with SPLUNK
- Proficient with Tableau
- Proficient with SQL
- Expertise in disciplines such as Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Predictive modeling, Statistical Analysis and Hypothesis testing.
Positions are available at multiple skill levels.
PHX2External Referral Bonus:
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.