Please note that this is a 6 months contract position.
• Term: 6 months – Maybe extended
• Location: Virtual – Work from home or local client's office, the candidate must be located in any of these states: OR, WA, NV, and ID and available to work PST.
• Language Required: Written and oral competence in English
The candidate will be responsible for analyzing data located on a customer database and database system tools. The customer has recently migrated database system tools and requires data validation of migrations, reconciliation of data within customer proprietary data, and ticketing systems. Working alongside end-customer representatives, the candidate will interface across internal ticketing and invoicing systems to achieve consistency and accuracy in migrated data.
Job Requirements and Skills needed:
• Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office suite, particularly MS Excel
• Analysis of multiple data points across multiple database systems and ability to distinguish errors and inconsistencies
• Attentiveness to detail and accuracy is of primary importance in this role
• Strong organizational competence in details of productivity and deliverables
• Identify issues and enact resolutions effectively
• Effective communication across e-mail, chat sessions, and virtual meeting sessions
• Ability to effectively work independently, in a virtual setting, either from home setting or remote office
• Additional languages are an asset
• Previous exposure to Corporate database systems
• Previous experience with purchasing and procurement is an asset.
• Experience 1-3 years’ experience
• Graduate of University or College level data systems/data administration program (entry level maybe consider, however they need to have some related experience)
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A483.