Job Title: AWS Full Stack Java Developers
Position Type: 100% Remote
Duration: Long Term
No of positions: 10
Interview type: 02 Rounds
Rate: $50/hr on C2C (All Inclusive)
NOTE: LinkedIn Mandatory.
- Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised applications or large/complex development projects.
- Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
- Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
- Serve as a technical lead for an Agile team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies.
- Participate in all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
- Leverage Client developed DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy, test and promote new or updated features.
- Advanced proficiency in Object Oriented Design (OOD) and analysis.
- Advanced proficiency in application of analysis/design engineering functions.
- Advanced proficiency in advanced behavior-driven testing techniques.
EDUCATION - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE - 5+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in software engineering using core Java, server-side Java technologies.
- Experience in working as a technical lead and ability to collaborate and work with stakeholders across multiple groups
- Experience designing and building microservices using Spring and Spring Cloud.
- Experience with developing/deploying apps in AWS or Docker
- Experience with implementing integration solutions with RESTful Web Services and Web APIs
- Hands-On experience with Oracle Database development and tools
- Ability to lead multiple teams in an Agile environment
Tools & Technology:
- Java (8 or above)
- Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security
- JPA/Hibernate, Liquibase/Flyway
- JUnit, Test Containers, Mockito, Mock Server
- Jenkins, Docker
- AWS, ECS, EC2
Manager – Client Services & Recruiting | Talent Acquisition Group
Hallmark Global Technologies, Inc.
O: / | E: