The Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) is one of the largest trade associations in the nation, representing more than 300 heating, water heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and commercial refrigeration manufacturers from all parts of the world. AHRI's 300+ member companies account for more than 90 percent of the residential and commercial air-conditioning, space heating, water heating, and commercial refrigeration equipment manufactured and sold in North America.
AHRI has a vacancy for a Data Analyst in our Information Technology and Data Services Department. Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Produce statistical reports using a variety of software/database systems.
- Help test custom web-based software/database used to produce those reports, developing new queries and forms.
- Collaborate with in-house developers and testers to analyze data.
- Coordinate the collection, verification, and correction (where applicable) of statistical data from member companies, ensuring full participation via follow-up emails and phone calls.
- Ongoing review and development of enhancements and/or improvements for reports, statistical programs and software/database.
- Manage meetings (preparation, scheduling, and meeting facilitation).
Education: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university.
Experience: Two to three years of experience in data entry and manipulation, composing requirements and performing testing for software programs.
Computer Skills: Knowledge of MS Office Suite to include Word and Outlook; strong MS Excel skills. Knowledge of structured query language (SQL).
AHRI offers a full benefits package and a friendly work environment.
AHRI does not discriminate, and will will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, military service, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, handicap, or disability as those terms are defined under applicable law in its selection, recruitment, or employment practices.
This position does not offer employment-based visa sponsorship and/or assistance to include H1B, F1-OPT or F1-CPT visas.