Data Analyst (PowerBI)
Apex Systems is supporting a Data Analyst role with one of our top Healthcare clients in the Nashville area targeting someone with strong PowerBI and Excel skills. The primary responsibility of the position is around the report creation, maintenance, quality assurance and analyses within Power BI.
If you're interested in hearing more, please send your resume to Ryan Peck, Technical Recruiter, at and reference Job #1135044. We look forward to hearing from you! Data Analyst (PowerBI) Duration:
6 Month Contract to Hire Location
: Nashville, TN Area Rate
: Negotiable based on experience Position Summary:
The Data Analyst of the Revenue Analytics team provides financial analytics support to hospital and HSC financial operations in addition to the Revenue and Network Management area with a focus on Revenue Cycle. Essential Functions:
- To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Utilize models and several Business Intelligence (BI) tools to gather, manipulate, and analyze data to provide insight into the company and its revenue cycle partners.
- Collect, aggregate, and analyze data from multiple internal and external sources to drive insights into business performance.
- Drive business decisions by providing quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting of patterns, insights, and trends to decision-makers.
- Design, develop, and deliver ad hoc reporting and data analysis for the Revenue Cycle departments utilizing SQL, Power BI, Business Objects, and other query tools.
- Redesign reporting processes, creating databases, and build reporting models requiring an understanding of business processes, reporting needs, and a very complex information system.
- Manage report development lifecycle including requirements, design, development, testing, and support.
- Troubleshoot and analyze data issues within reports.
- Develop and maintain other BI and analytics standards including data sources and a data dictionary.
- Update standard revenue cycle reports per their reporting schedule or as needed.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Position serves both internal co-workers and external customers, clients, patients, contractors, and vendors.
- Access to and/or works with sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Exhibit a basic understanding of healthcare regulatory and compliance (e.g., HIPAA). Skilled in the application of policies and procedures. Knowledge of Business Office Standards and Recommended Practices.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Information Systems. Experience:
Minimum of 2 years.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or