If interested, please send resume to Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.orgData Analyst Responsibilities
- Day-to-day support and administration of Supply Chain Data and Analytics tools, which compile information from various SAP modules.
- Identifying, cleansing, combining, visualizing, and analyzing data from a variety of sources to obtain actionable business insights.
- Effectively communicate the results to managers, project stakeholders, and various Supply Chain teams.
- Provide Supply Chain with trusted data to make real time decisions, accurately from one source of truth.
- Be data stewards, strategic advisors and a trusted partner to Supply Chain by delivering accurate analytics.
- Extracting or connecting directly to raw data or supporting systems.
- Querying system databases to pull subsets from raw data sources via SQL, SQVI (SAP T-Code), or other querying language.
- Conforming raw datasets into 'tidy data' and cleanse to handle common formatting issues (SQL, Tableau Prep).
- Turning data into insights by developing dashboards based on desired metrics using dashboard design principles (Tableau).
- Acting as the face to the customer: sets expectations, establishes timeline, identifies resources, builds a project plan, and communicates regularly.
- Understand strategic business objectives and work with internal business partners to economically justify and develop plans to create the necessary business insights.
- Utilize a combination of business acumen and technical knowledge to identify, prioritize, and solve high-impact business problems.
- Translate complicated concepts into relevant business messages.
- Effectively communicate results to project stakeholders and business teams.
- Lead and manage analytical projects from conceptual through definition phase.
- Identify, visualize, and analyze data from a variety of sources to obtain business insights.
- Educate business partners on the use and expected results of analytics
- Experience in business analysis, data mining, data analysis, and visualization to develop analytics solutions for critical business challenges.
- Experience with manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from varying sources.
- Experience with data visualization, preferably using Power BI or Tableau.
- Intermediate skills in querying data preferably using SQL.
- Experience with data analysis projects from identifying data sources, querying data sources, performing analysis, creating visualizations, identifying insights, and implementation.
- Strong written, verbal communication, and time management skills.
- Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
- Ability to generate positive business results via analytics techniques.
- A strong passion for empirical research and answering difficult questions with data.
- A flexible analytic approach that provides results at varying levels of precision.
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com