Data / Business Analyst
Needs to be in a Kaiser region - drivable to a office (Denver, Atlanta, Silver Spring Maryland, Seattle, Portland, Oakland, Sacramento, Pasadena, Burbank, or San Diego)
- Advises and recommends areas of program planning, business requirements management, budget execution and program coordination.
- Prepares needs assessment.
- Validates resource requirements and develops cost estimate models.
- Conducts and coordinates financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
- Interprets, evaluates, and interrelates research data, and develops integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Plans and coordinates the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required, and presents findings of studies to client committees.
- Provides consultative, advisory, technical, and staff support, as appropriate.
- Ability to use survey and market research methodologies, systems, and techniques.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or