Our Client is looking for a Senior Data Analyst If interested, please email your resume to Serena at Purpose:
This position will report to the IA3 SOX Controls Data Management Manager performing Data quality tasks that support Access Management SOX Attestations; collaborating with stakeholders, reporting, collaborating with senior team members in preparing documentation for internal audits and SOX requirements, collecting or gathering artifacts as needed for internal and external audits as it relates to SOX requirements. Collaborate with internal SOX and GRC teams to define current and future quarterly SOX scope.Must Haves:
1. Bachelor's degree in data analytics, computer science, data science, engineering, technology related field or equivalent education and related training.
2. 3-5 years of Mainframe (IBMZ/OS) experience
3. Data Analytics skills
a. MS Excel VLookUp, HLookUp, pivot tables and graphs
b. Tableau, Qlik, and/or MS Power BI
c. SQL Queries; SQL Stored Procedures; MySQL
3.2 Desired - One to two years ETL or Data Interface experience using:
b. Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
4. Clear ability to express complex multidisciplinary technical and business concepts in terms that are understandable to all levels of Lines of Business and corporate management both verbally and in writing.
5. One or two years of demonstrated experience in Information Security and/or with familiarity of regulatory reports on compliance.
6. Demonstrate a consistent history of delivering on commitments.
7. Able to work independently with limited supervision.
8. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to both business and technology audiences.Responsibilities:
1. Follow up with stakeholders for completion of attestation and validate for completeness and accuracy of attestation.
2. Coordinate with internal and external audit teams for SOX control validation, walkthroughs and process reviews.
3. Collaborate with internal SOX and GRC teams to define current and future quarterly SOX scope.
4. Evaluate the adequacy of key controls and related documentation and provide recommendations where areas for improvement exist.
5. Provide daily, weekly, quarterly and yearly SOX compliance.
6. Coordinate with internal and external audit to support testing, walkthroughs and process reviews.
7. Understand and communicate strategic direction to teammates and peer business units.
8. Perform analysis and research as needed to monitor changes to applications servers and databases.
9. Collaborate with subject matter experts, lines of business and other internal groups to gather required information or data.
10. Collect and gather artifacts to prepare for internal or external audits or assessments as it relates to SOX requirements.
11. Supporting data collection and reporting for audits.
12. Stay abreast of corporate technology trends, standards, processes and business strategy in order to meet internal compliance needs.
13. Understand all areas of Truist Infrastructure technical domains: Windows; AD; UNIX / AIX; LINUX; SQL, RACF, Mainframe, DB2, Solaris
14. Understand and ability to create and executes scripting using Microsoft Visual Design Studio or other tools used by Truist
15. Understand concepts of Privileged Access Management; CyberArk, Tanium, Guardium, Dynatrace, etc.
16. Working with an assigned Project Manager this position will become familiar with all hSTI Infrastructure Privileged Access tools, capabilities, and workstreams.
17. Identify any Gaps in robust data collection.
18. Other duties as assigned.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at