Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated Data Analyst to join our team in Washington, DC to support our government clients.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS' capabilities to serve our clients.
As a Data Analyst, you will:
* Conduct Intake calls for all client phone lines and Operator call analyses functions as directed by the SOP and call center leadership
* Conducts analyses of detention complaints submitted through various government agencies.
* Facilitation of Return Request (FoRR), and other Intake mailboxes or online channels as directed by the client
* Conducts research using client databases on specific complaints, the individuals submitting those complaints, or other relevant information related to individual queries or systemic issues
* Logs all information into a web-based case management system
* Works cases and develops summaries of cases
* Enter agency related information into the Tableau business intelligence and analytics database.
* Provide statistical analysis, and ad hoc reporting as required using the Tableau analytics database.
* Provide technical writing and editing support
* Develop analytics to identify trend lines across multiple data sources
* Examine and evaluate existing business practices and systems, and make recommendations in order to create greater efficiencies and streamline operations, while maintaining or increasing compliance rates.
* Provide compliance rate data and data analytics for programmatic work that have an associated agency Directive which requires a measurement of compliance or service.
* Understand and use predictive analysis and tools to forecast, employ business analytics (including an enhanced ability to quantify and qualify data) and conduct operational research to identify and recommend optimal or near-optimal solutions to complex challenges.
* Benefits realization, and earned value management analysis.
* Experience designing process maps and workflow details
* Additional programmatic duties as assigned
* U.S. Citizenship is required.
* Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
* Bachelor's Degree and three years of related experience; or Masters Degree with two years of related experience.
* Experience in responding to requests for information, conducting searches in government databases, and developing concise summaries with decision points under tight deadlines
* Excellent reading comprehension, writing and communication skills
* Ability to conduct in-depth policy research, quantify the information and produce qualitative and quantitative reports.
* The ability to read and comprehend documents in English and Spanish is preferred
* Must have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.