Position: Data Analyst
Location: Fully Remote/Off-site
Starts: May 2021
Duration: 4 Months
Our agency client is looking for a Data Analyst to support their team on a 4 month contract beginning in May 2021.
The Data Analyst will work fully remote to optimize and maintain digital reporting dashboards across a large portfolio of clients.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyze and interpret data, providing ongoing reports and findings to internal teams to optimize campaigns performance.
- Implement databases and data collection systems to strategies on efficient use of data to optimize campaigns.
- Manage data cleanliness by reviewing reports, and interpreting
- Collaborate with management teams to prioritize business and information needs and define opportunities for improved data processes.
Data Analyst Requirements:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in analytics-driven field, such as market research, finance, etc.
• Proficiency in Python, specifically pandas data analytics package
• 1-2 years of experience using SQL in a professional setting
• 1-2 years of experience producing automated reports with Power BI and/or Tableau in a professional setting
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: