- Responsible for the design, development and administration of transactional and analytical data constructs/structures.
- Included within those responsibilities are the areas of data access and delivery technologies.
- Includes expertise in data quality, data organization, metadata, and data profiling.
- May provide technical support on data warehouse teams.
- Data set sizes are usually huge (in excess of hundreds of millions of records).
- SQL and Python experience required.
- Familiarity with AWS and cloud technologies required.
- Some Unix experience would be very helpful.
- Demonstrated ability to move from one sequential assignment to the next (work environment and priorities can change quickly depending on business needs).
- Demonstrated ability to move data between production systems and across multiple platforms
- 3-5 years experience with Financial Services clients
- Experience with major querying tools preferred
- OLAP/SQL Tools 3-5 yrs experience with MVS, Teradata, SAS, Brio or comparable
- Ability to deliver highly technical information to a broader audience beyond the team lead while influencing within the team