* Creates, evaluates and modifies prototypes to support evolving hardware and software application development.
* Develop user profiles, with emphasis on human error control, display issues, visual interaction, physical manipulation and task and objective analyses.
* Develops and applies software design/usability processes in the investigation of technical problems.
* Provides product usability, evaluation and support to product development teams, including the analysis and investigation of applications/systems including tactile methods, visual graphics, web, multimedia, voice response and conversational user interaction. May assist in developing design concept and implementation, providing input on user design considerations.
* May produce specifications describing user requirements and internal structures for product in development.
* BS/BA in graphic design, visual communications, computer science or related field.
* Proven strength in visual and interaction design with minimum 2+ years experience designing and developing forward thinking, user centered solutions. Strong online portfolio demonstrating attention to detail and purpose-driven design is preferred.
* Experience with prototyping tools such as Axure or Justinmind or any other prototyping tool
* Experience in Designing interfaces, wireframes/mockups using Adobe Suite- Fireworks or Photoshop.
* Experience in spectrum of products, techniques and technologies including Adobe CS, HTML, CSS
* Experience with rapid and iteratively prototyping complex software applications (not just websites) with low and hi fidelity techniques.
* Understand fundamental design principles (typography, layout, hierarchy, color, composition, animation)
* Organized, detail-oriented and able to work in a team environment with multiple projects
* Ability to effectively work and collaborate in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment, including Business Analysts, Architecture, Development, and Product Management
* Understanding of the web application development process, including both waterfall and agile techniques
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English