We have an exciting new Data Analyst role with our client that is based out of Cockeysville, MD. We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
Requirements of the Data Analyst:
- Complete assigned set of issues on time
- Technical problem solving
- Identify system improvements and submit changes as needed
- Provide sustainable and scalable system processes in support of the business process
- Provide accurate and reliable reports
- Research issues that require critical thinking and problem solving
- Perform audits of system data
- Complete special projects as needed
- Bachelor-s degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or Computer Science or related fields
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- SQL proficiency, about to write complex SQL queries
- Logical and structured problem solving
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
Job ID: 315476 About Eliassen Group:
Keywords: Data Analyst, SQL Proficiency, Excel, Audits, BA
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !