Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Analytic Consulting Group partners with both internal and external clients, and data providers, leveraging various analytics to drive strategic thought and effective decision making. The Data Analyst
is responsible for conducting data analyses using SAS/SQL and other tools in support of a variety of analytic solutions.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders to manage data logistics - including data specifications, transfers, structures, and rules
- Access and extract data from a variety of sources of all sizes (including client marketing databases) via SAS, SQL
- Master and perform all steps required to create analysis-ready datasets; including data integration/merging, variable preparation, and quality control (QA/QC)
- Develop and execute SAS/SQL (or related) programs with detailed direction and supervision
- Provide problem solving and data analysis, derived from programming experience
- Demonstrate proficiency with tools such as SAS, SAS MACROS, SQL, Python, Tableau, MS Office to analyze and build reports in the form of tables, graphs, etc.
- Document and articulate steps taken in an analysis to project managers
- Answer questions about data sets and analyses
- Follow all policies and procedures for programming, project documentation, and system management
- Participate in the design, planning & execution of projects
- Effectively manage time and resources in order to deliver on time / correctly on a limited number (1-4) of concurrent projects
- Proactively communicate with supervisor regarding workload and the status of assignments
- Prepare basic report content (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau) in support of deliverables
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Marketing Analytics) or significant relevant coursework
- 1-2 years of experience in the analytics field or related coursework
- Demonstrated proficiency in SAS/SQL (or Python or R) programming; minimum 2 years of experience
- Strong analytic thought process and ability to interpret findings
- Acute attention to detail (QA/QC)
- Working knowledge of MS Office; including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work on multiple assignments concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Experience working with business intelligence tools such as Tableau and MS Power BI
- Database marketing experience/knowledge
- Ability to program in languages such as R and Python; working knowledge of Hadoop and other big data technologies
Additional InformationGreat People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.