Data Analyst - Integrated Business PlanningLocation - flexible, but Towson, MD preferredMake A Difference For Those Who Make The World™
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.What You'll Do
As a Data Analyst you'll be part of our Integrated Business Planning team. You'll get to:
Who You Are
- Work with the dedicated IBP team to pull data and perform analyses for IBP review cycles and to generate process improvement ideas
- Support planners with reconciling data, correcting in the systems, preparing for IBP reviews (in the short-term)
- Drive improvement projects for IBP (incl. objectives, execution, progress monitoring and reporting)
- Identify and validate data sources, create reports and presentations to summarize findings and influence IBP decisions
- Analyze data to identify trends, patterns, anomalies, and other helpful information
- Prepare presentations for IBP reviews (in the short-term)
- Review and improve data and analytics processes, methods, and tools to increase efficiency and accuracy
You always strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You also have:
What You'll Receive
- At least 3 years of experience as a Data Analyst and proficiency with data analytics and analytics software
- Ability to recognize patterns and trends in large data sets and use numerical information to develop business strategies
- Strong math and problem solving skills, organization, critical thinking
- Exceptional data presentation, research, and verbal and written communication
- Experience of working across multiple ERP systems; SAP, SAP IBP, JDA
- Ability to summarize and explain complex information to others
- Continuous improvement mindset and openness to change
- Driver, influencing without authority
- Process management, ownership
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
How You'll Feel
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
We want our company to be a place you'll want to be - and stay. Being part of our team means you'll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
What's more, you'll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors and everyday heroes all over the world. We're more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We're visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we've been in the past, we have so much further to go. That's where you come in. Join us!
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.