Title: Data Analyst
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Job #: AG98487127
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates. Position Information:
Our client h as an immediate need for a top-notch Data Analyst. Responsibilities:
- Creates and debugs ETL/ELT packages using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Pentaho, or other open-source programs
- Creates, debugs, and optimizes stored procedures, views, and functions.
- Collaborates with Data Architect and other stakeholders to understand requirements, relation between various data sets, and frequency of updates.
- Defines metrics and calculations along with the corresponding updates to the semantic layer
- Collaborates with the business community to identify, analyze and document data engineer's needs.
- Collaborates with team in the design and development of reports and dashboards for various business units.
- Collaborates with and provides recommendations to senior team members regarding business intelligence (BI) strategy within the IT Department.
- Maintains and updates documentation for data engineer processes and procedures.
- Creates proof of concept (POC) using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Identifies and implements transformation and/or conversions necessary to provide consistent and usable data.
- Implements AWS services to improve ETL/ELT efficiency and/or real time reporting.
- Provides support and training to internal team members.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require in the direction of management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Technology is required
- Minimum eight (8) years of relevant work experience in the areas below, or any equivalent education and/or experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been demonstrated/achieved:
- Experience in TSQL.
- Experience in using reporting tools such as Crystal, Tableau, Power BI,or SSRS.
- Experience in Business Objectives, Data Transformation Services (DTS) /SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS),and 3rd party ETL/ELT tools.
- Experience in an open source language such as Python, Java, PHP, or Ruby.
- Experience using cloud based technologies (ex:AWS).
Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Send your resume to DVS-Recruiters@CDW.com
to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: COVID-19 Update:
Thank you for your interest in a career with IGNW a CDW Company. We are committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of customers, coworkers and the community.
In alignment with this commitment to safety, IGNW requires all U.S.-based coworkers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The only exceptions to this policy are a documented, legally required medical or religious exemption/accommodation granted by IGNW. To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs
CDW Corporation, a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers announced it has acquired IGNW! IGNW provides digital velocity solutions including advisory, consulting, development services, and has been a CDW services partner since 2018. IGNW provides services to customers across all cloud platforms including hybrid environments, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS. IGNW is Cisco's leading Digital Solutions Integrator Partner and 2019 Cisco Global Ecosystem Partner of the Year. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons:
- The recent acquisition by CDW. Press release here .
- IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here .
- IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out here !
- We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more