Apex Systems is looking to hire junior level Data Analysts to support a client in St. Louis, MO. If interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your updated word document
resume to me at
, along with the best time and phone number to reach you at!
Client: Charter Communications
Job title: Junior Data Analyst
Location: St. Louis (MARYLAND HEIGHTS, RIVERPORT DR - CHARTER TOWER)
Terms: 6 MONTHS CTH
Schedule: A/B rotation, 2 weeks onsite, 2 weeks from home
Day to Day:
- Performs data collection, analysis, validation and reporting
- Designs, tests, and documents processes, SQL queries, and stored procedures
- Extracts and analyzes data from various sources, including databases, manual files, and external websites.
- Responds to data inquiries from various groups within an organization.
- Creates and publishes regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports.
- Documents reporting requirements and processes and validates data components as required.
- 1+ year of SQL and Data Analysis Experience
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools and/or statistical software.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at