Description Job Description:
Leidos' Public Health Division is seeking a Data Analyst III in Atlanta, GA. Fulfill the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD) requirement for a self-motivated and detail-oriented data analyst to provide effective and innovative data science solutions.
To produce ad hoc analyses of data, analyses to support programmatic activities, and to provide expertise in managing and analyzing large and/or complex datasets. This project requires strong epidemiological, statistical, data management and SAS programming expertise.
This task requires
1) understanding and application of general statistical approaches including bivariate analysis, logistic regression modeling,
2) strong SAS programming skills
3) orderly management of microcomputer files in a Windows environment to develop databases
4) importing, exporting, and manipulating data files (SAS), including recoding, transforming, and creating variables to accommodate analytic needs
5) provide training and end-user support for tools and technologies being utilized by NCIRD
6) performing other analytical and data related duties, as needed.Education:
Bachelor's Degree in Epidemiology, Statistics, Biostatistics, or Math and 6 years of experience or MS, MPH, MSPH and 3 years of experience. Required Skills:
* Three (3) years of statistical programming experience using SAS, R or STATA. *Technical experience with data management, data analysis and report generation.
Must be able to work independently, with minimal direction. R-shiny optional
* Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship require-must be able to obtain and maintain a Public trust government security clearance.External Referral Bonus:
EligiblePotential for Telework:
YesClearance Level Required:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.