Idexcel is looking for a Azure Operations Engineer to join their team on a Full Time basis
Position: Azure Operations Engineer
Location: DC Metro Area
Duration: Long term/Fulltime
• Develop automation scripts that enable management of the Azure environment in an automated manner.
• Design, implement and administer Azure environments supporting large mission critical enterprise systems.
• Act as a Cloud DevOps Subject Matter Expert working in a fast-paced environment with some of the smartest senior business and technical team members in the industry.
• Develop supporting documentation for processes and Cloud automated tools Cloud patching, Security Updates, and Vulnerabilities remediation.
• Minimum of five years of industry experience with at least two years of deep technical experience in Cloud Engineering and Operations.
• Minimum of one year of hands-on experience in Azure PowerShell, Automation and ARM.
• Experience with Azure PaaS services including: Azure SQL, Key Vault, Log Analytics, Storage/Backup, and Application Service Environments.
• Strong understanding of Azure Networking and Security.
• Strong communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline from an accredited college/university.
This is a great opportunity and if you have any interest in hearing more of the details please contact Mahesh on 571-599 -3122 and/or mahesh.m @idexcel.com
About IDEXCEL, INC
Idexcel is a global staffing and IT services organization, with a mission to bring great people and great organizations together. Our diverse client base represents a wide range of industries, including technology, telecom, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, banking & financial services, food & commodities trading and federal organizations. Our teams of experienced recruiters directly work with client companies seeking exceptional people to help with their business initiatives.
Idexcel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.