Responsible for data analysis, validation, cleansing, collection and reporting. Extract and analyze data from various sources, including databases, manual files, and external websites. Respond to data inquiries from various groups within an organization. Create and publish regularly scheduled and/or ad hoc reports as needed. Document reporting requirements and process and validate data components as required. Experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools and/or statistical software required. Strong analytical and organizational skills required. Must possess expert level knowledge of MS Excel. 10+ years of prior experience as a Data Analyst is required.
This lead web analyst will support ASI’s Data Strategy and Mangement Director in servicing client with data collection, processing and reporting ofseveral data sources. She or he will also support reporting infrastructure, running processes, support data requests, maintenance & accuracy, as well as new reporting development. For marketing efforts, the Senior Data Analyst will track, report & provide recommendations and oversee monthly client deliverables for client related data needs and campaigns. He or she will also support the development & implementation of automated reporting.
Key Responsibilities Include:
1. Manage/oversee tracking, data capture, storage, usage and reporting of data (including member data, engagement, conversion and other cross products’ data)
2. Generate and post new & ongoing data processing, data insights and reports to ASI Director and ASI Marketing/Client Relationship Managers.
3. Support the agency data needs and platform support
4. Ad hoc data pulls & analyses supporting insights generation for I50 team, clients and marketing managers
5. Proactively identify issues and recommend resolutions to data, working closely with key stake holders to offer alternatives and enhancements. Technical support to all the deliveries.
6. Work with Marketing & Digital teams to develop reporting requirements and specifications for data projects/requests
7. Mobilize and process data files. Including FTPing, SQL Server data load and analysis of raw data
8. Analyze and report data from SAS datasets, SQL server tables and work towards automation by using in house tools. Attributes: attention to detail; self-sufficient; self-motivated; hard working; collaborative
Skills: 10 years of SAS 9 or above, SQL Server 2007 and above; Microsoft Office Suite including above average Excel & PowerPoint
12018 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 100 Reston, VA, 20191