* We are unable to sponsor at this time- looking for GC/USC/EAD's candidates only *
- 8 - 12 years in Performance Engineering and Performance Testing Area
- 2 - 4 years in performance Testing Architect or Technical Lead role.
- Proven track record in project leadership with good references.
- In-depth knowledge and working experience with Performance Center, Wiley, Client Site scope and other latest Performance Engineer & Performance Testing tools (i.e. CA Lisa Virtualization) and Open Source performance testing tools ( Apache JMeter, WebLOAD etc)
- Waterfall, V-model, Agile testing methodology experience.
- Good Presentation and communication skills. Should be a good collaborator and relationship manager.
- Tooling Certification much preferred - Experience with Quality Center and other quality tools.
- Experience with one or more coding language ( JAVA, etc) with some Development background will be an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication Education Level Bachelor Degree
Apply direct at Gkaur@InScopeInternational.com
12018 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 100 Reston, VA, 20191