• Designs and coordinates Data Model changes in support of projects.
• Leads Data Profiling and Data Quality analysis using SQL or other query based analysis.
• Develops Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) Specifications and processes to support data conversion and integrations.
• Leads the development of reports, analyses and recommendations as needed.
• Collaborates with Data Architect and Database Administrators in the design of physical data models and/or performs reverse engineering of physical data models from databases and SQL scripts.
• Requires depth or breadth of work experience in field.
• Handles assignments varying in complexity, the majority of which may be complex. Assignments vary in scope and scale.
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and related experience required.
• Six years of experience in an Information Technology role related to data management in a large scale/complex environment, which includes two or more years of experience working directly with database reporting or programming.
• Advanced skill in SQL database query language required.
• Working knowledge of related database, business intelligence, ETL, and middleware technologies required.
• Demonstrated ability to ensure logical sequence and/or organization of data and related processes.
• Excellent initiative, organization skills, and ability to work independently.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Customer service orientation.
• Effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment.