Alpharetta, GA Description: JOB TITLE: Sr. Data Analyst MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- Experience in database technology tools such as Teradata ?Experience working with UNIX and shell scripting
- Experience in Analyzing large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns ?Experience in Identifying valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Experience in Undertaking and preprocessing of str
- Must be agile for greater efficiency across all of our company data systems.
- Experience in Building data and analytics tools that will offer deeper insight into the pipeline, allowing for critical discoveries surrounding key performance indicators and customer activity
- Experience Initiating and participating in projects in the area of prediction, optimization, and processes using advanced statistical/mathematical approaches, in the enterprise environment
- Experience in Programming languages, Tools and Technologies like Hive/Kafka/Spark is a plus
- Experience in Design and build of the infrastructure for data extraction, preparation, and loading of data from a variety of sources using technology such as Non -SQL and Big data will be a plus
The ability to analyze, model and interpret data. ?Problem-solving skills.
A methodical and logical approach. ?The ability to plan work and meet deadlines ?Accuracy and attention to detail JOB DUTIES:
As a Part of Data Analytics Team, position is responsible for developing enablement strategies for effective data analysis and reporting. Selects, configures and implements analytical solutions, develops and implements data analytics, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality. Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets. Monitors performance and quality control plan to identify performance. Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices. Works with management to prioritize business and information needs. - Work as a part of the development team to implement high-quality solutions using database technology such as Teradata. - Design proactive measures or alert monitoring for workflows and ETL processes to ensure sound SLA and minimal data governance issues - Develop complex workflows and mappings using shell script to satisfy the business requirements. - Develop web services for Data Warehouse and implement near real-time warehousing solutions. Will also support the Enterprise - Data Warehouse batch cycle and any required changes to the schedule and getting them production ready - Develop efficient ELT/ETL solutions for the Revenue per Customer per Month Data Enablement Project. - Work with business and technology teams to analyze requirements, estimate, plan, and design solutions. Come up with unique and creative methods to leverage state-of-the-art tools and utilities to enhance existing ETL workflows EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS:
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related degreesContact: email@example.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com