Kforce's client is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team who develops strategies, techniques, and insights to maximize total subscriber value across the Consumer Sales ecosystem. In this role, the Data Analyst will provide business leaders with visibility into economic drivers of value across the lifecycle of subscriber base. They will aggregate data from disparate environments to construct Customer Lifetime Value models, from customer acquisition (marketing and installation) to subscription revenue to service changes.
Through data mining and analytics, the Data Analyst identifies opportunities to make sustained improvements to customer profitability and lifetime value across all channels. This role also serves as the subject matter expert for the Team's deep interaction with Business Intelligence and the Information Technology systems that provide the information integral to the evaluation of consumer financing and pricing, job costing, revenue management, etc.
* Subject matter expert on all datasets impacting customer profitability and growth
* The Data Analyst will identify realized impacts of customer price changes
* Represents Value Creation Team on technical system implementations & enhancements, including but not limited to data warehouse environments, Sales pricing tools, and billing systems
* Sets up control groups and parameters for test and learn
* Complete ad hoc analysis to support Pricing and Credit decisions
* As a Data Analyst, you will apply practical judgment to interpret and hypothesize opportunities and help construct tests that will validate value creation opportunities
* Undergraduate degree required, preferably in a quantitative or data-driven field
* 3+ years of related experience in an analytical role, 5+ years preferred
* Proficiency in writing one's own queries after surveying large data sets
* Inquisitive, innovative, organized, meticulous, and comfortable with uncertainty
* Ability to bridge business practices with datasets and IT processes
* Ability to think logically about the behavior of numbers and make inferences
* Be able to see the big picture, make thoughtful tradeoffs and focus on what matters
* Proficient in SQL (Oracle via Toad and/or BigQuery preferred), Excel, and related software
* Mindfulness of efficiency in processes and presentation
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.