Kforce has a client that is looking to add a Data Analyst to an existing team to sit remotely. Ideally this person would be willing to relocate to Vancouver, Washington or Corvallis, Oregon in the future, but it is not required. You will need to be willing to work PST time zones as the team primarily sits there.
This data analytics team is capturing data from millions of active users of their products. The primary goal of this analytics team to ensure that they are making the products/services better for their customers. While working as a Kforce employee you have the option to receive paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay along with access to our robust benefit package. Our benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, employee discount programs, recognition programs and access to career development courses.
* Complete analytics on complex software solutions then provide insights and proposed actions/changes to the team
* Create and test business test cases from data collection
* Help automate data mining and reporting to enable stakeholders to pull real time data
* Condense large amounts of data into digestible formats for a variety of stake holders
* SQL: Intermediate to Advanced
* Experience with BI tools (Data Modeling)
* Data Visualization
* Statistics (Hypothesis Testing, Confidence Intervals, Power Calculations)
* App Analytics, Web Analytics Experience
* Data Analyst will have experience with some/all: Looker, Snowflake, Google Analytics, Databricks, github, Jira
* Strong ability to work cross functionality with a highly collaborative rapidly changing team
Nice to Have:
* Python, R, Splunk
* Database Architecture and Optimization
* Data Analyst will have Machine Learning knowledge
* Anomaly detection
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.