Kforce has a client in search of a Data Analyst in Hopkins, Minnesota (MN).
The candidate will be responsible for development of reporting solutions for the mortgage division within Consumer Banking Sales and Support.
* Will work with sales support analytics team to translate customer reporting requirements into actionable products that are user friendly, concise, intuitive, and visually consistent
* Will manage and build both regularly scheduled and ad hoc reporting as requested
* Research and develop an understanding of source system data to be used in reporting
* Be able to identify and help troubleshoot data integrity issues
* Recognize opportunities for process improvement and be able to execute meaningful change for the business line
* Be a skilled communicator to a wide range of customers, peers, and executive management
* Display a high degree of adaptability in an environment with continually changing needs as well as ability to learn a wide range of operational processes
* Working knowledge of Business Intelligence or query building (SQL)
* Proficient in Excel (macro knowledge a plus)
* Some mortgage banking experience preferred, though not required
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills
* Demonstrate strong business acumen and professionalism at all times
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.