Kforce has a client in Louisville, KY that is seeking a Data Analyst.
The Data Analyst collects and stores data on sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors. They bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions. The Data Analyst is responsible for managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion. They will also be managing users and user roles, providing quality assurance of imported data, and working with quality assurance team if necessary.
* Data Analyst will be commissioning and decommissioning of data sets
* Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines
* Helping develop reports and analysis
* Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
* Data Analyst will be supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements
* Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization
* Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems
* Data Analyst will be generating reports from single or multiple systems
* Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports
* Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems
* Training end users on new reports and dashboards
* Data Analyst will be providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
* Bachelor's degree required; Advanced Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred
* Technical experience in data analysis
* Experience in SQL, SAS or other data systems
* Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
* Expertise in assessing complex data sets and performing root cause analysis
* Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
* In-depth experience in Microsoft Excel including formulas, pivots, charts, graphs, etc.
* Experience with data mining and predictive modeling techniques
* Ability to use data to drive business outcomes and decisions
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.