Kforce is immediately seeking an experienced Data Analyst to work remotely for our enterprise networking and cloud solutions client based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC).
* Data Analyst will identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports and dashboards
* Collaborate with business and IT teams to understand the different persona specific-use cases, the related business insight, consolidate use cases across persona and drive a common approach towards solving multiple use cases
* Partner and lead cross-functional teams to realize data relationships through proper threading
* As a Data Analyst, you will define data privacy and protection processes required and implement systems and workflows that enforces security
* Partner with Data Custodian/Stewards and other data management roles to ensure proper data operations improve quality, accessibility, and value of consumed data
* Data Analysts partner with Ops and IT to develop CX-wide data and information architecture
* Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
* Bachelor's in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, or related field required; Masters/PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, or related field preferred
* 4-6 years of experience working with extremely large datasets, ETL processing and Machine learning pipelines
* Minimum 3 years of experience in SQL/NoSQL required
* Experience in Python/R and Data Warehousing required
* Experience with Hadoop, Map Reduce, WebEx Teams, AWS/Azure/Cloud experience preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.