NEW POSITION!! Send in your resume along with salary expectation, availability, and contact information ASAP.
Kyra Solutions, Inc.is a premier Information Technology Consulting Organization established in 1997 and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Kyra is a prime vendor of the State of Florida and provides high quality IT Consulting Services to its clients. Kyra has been in the IT Industry for 20 years and has been serving the IT Public Sector within the State of Florida for the past 15 years. The company has won numerous awards for its aggressive growth and quality of project execution; which include:
* Florida's Best Companies to Work For two years in row
* State's Diversity Business of the Year
* America's Fastest Growing Private Companies - Inc. 5000
* Tampa Bay Fast 50
Job Title: Data Analyst, Tallahassee, FL
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to manage data dictionaries.
* Knowledge of data modeling techniques.
* Thorough understanding of database structures.
* Experience in producing technical documentation.
* Experience in developing entity relationship illustrations.
* Experience following data validation practices and strategies.
* Experience in developing solutions for Data Reporting problems.
* Knowledge of information systems development methodology (ISDM) principles.
* Provide solutions related to data report improvements, designs, and reporting changes.
* Ability to design, develop, and maintain advanced SQL (TSQL) procedures and data queries.
* Experience in resolving and troubleshooting complex issues related to data reporting information.
* Experience in developing and maintaining data reports and queries to provide precise information.
* Ability to use SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) to design, develop and maintain SQL (TSQL) procedures and data queries.
Kyra recruiters, know the industry landscape and our clients needs well. We also understand you want not only a high wage position, but long-term growth potential. Our employees have over a 93% renewal rate while employed with us. We work hard to not only keep you working, but growing with more challenging issues in need of innovative solutions.
If you are interested in this position or in working for Kyra in the future, please send us your resume with salary expectation, availability, and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Background / References
Verifiable Professional References will be required along with the resume, however references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Background check (for past 10 years) will be done on the selected candidate for Employment, Criminal (State & Federal), Education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.