VieMed seeks a Data Analyst.
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, information systems, computer science, finance, information management, economics or similar quantitative area or the equivalent of four (4) years of work experience in field.
- Two (2) years experience in applying quantitative analytics tools, methods and processes.
- Preferred previous experience/working knowledge of health insurance industry, processes and data requirements.
- Self-starter with the ability to think critically to solve business problems.
- Strong analytic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Experience with SQL and data extraction tools.
- Experience with data visualization, charts, dashboards and reporting tools.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience with Tableau, Microstrategy, Power BI, Sisense and/or other visualization programs.
- Ability to support key business initiatives through positive relationships, effective communication and cross-team collaboration.
- Strong business orientation and passion for customer service and results.
VieMed is seeking a dynamic, critical thinking Data Analyst to assist the organization in creating and modifying business intelligence tools. These tools will provide world class services to our Executives, Sales, Finance and other internal teams as well as identifying opportunities through data for VieMed’s continual growth. By performing these duties, VieMed will be able to better communicate with its providers, payors, patients and therapists and provide an overall higher level of service.
- Assists in the design, coding, and testing of technical analytical solutions.
- Applies knowledge of standard system development lifecycle process and utilizes our methodology effectively on all projects.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Clearly articulates roles, project goals, and timelines as they relate to project and development plans, as needed.
- Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management.
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional.
- Accurately employs our development tools.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Listens to others and accepts input from team members.
- Responsible for plan performance reporting and trend analyses.
- Conducts research and produces actionable insights on healthcare economics issues and trends.
- Establishes effective working relationship with other members of the Technology team.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results regularly. Adheres to Scrum Agile practices and consistently delivers results on time.
- Works with our Finance and Sales teams to create customized and ad-hoc reports by compiling and translating data from all available financial monitoring sources into meaningful actionable reports.
- Analyzes data from external sources in various formats from spreadsheets to relational databases and creates meaningful visualizations that solve business problems.
- Prepares data and reports for use in presentations for providers, customers and VieMed’s Executive Team.
- Evaluates, researches, and creates reports for departmental operations flows to help increase efficiency and reduce wasted steps and roadblocks.
- Designs, creates and deploys data visualization dashboards within departments that display KPIs and team performance.
- Creates data loads and feeds into organizational data warehouse.
- Assists team with maintaining data warehouse.
VieMed provides home respiratory service to patients struggling with various respiratory diseases including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and various neuromular diseases. With almost 25 million Americans reporting that they have been diagnosed with COPD, the country’s 3rd largest killer behind Cancer and Congestive Heart Failure, VieMed provides a solution for people who suffer from this debilitating disease. Our mission is to educate, nurture and inspire our patients to lead better lives. This is made possible by a highly effective home treatment model that focuses on transitional care, education, personalized care plans, and chronic disease management.