Atrilogy's direct client is seeking to hire
a Data Analyst Modeler
to join their team in Denver, CO
The Data Analyst Modeler will be under minimal supervision; responsible for designing, managing, and updating the logical data models for the data warehouse and business intelligence solution. This position will require the ability to define and apply the design standards to be used in creating extensible data models in support of a multi-tiered data warehouse with the aid of commercial data modeling tools. Ability to evaluate source systems data models, profile source system data content, and capture associated metadata as part of the design process will be crucial to this role. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree - Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Management preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in the analysis, design, documentation, build and maintenance of complex data models in a data warehouse environment required.
- Strong background in health care source systems evaluation and data profiling.
- Knowledgeable in Data Modeling software (i.e. ER Studio, Erwin), Microsoft SQL Server
- Expertise in relational and dimensional data model design for Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence environments, including the ability to design and execute data models using industry best practice approaches for extensibility, ease of use, and performance in the Microsoft SQL Server / BI Stack environment.
- Expertise in source systems data structures, transaction systems processing events, and change data capture practices.
- Expertise in problem-solving with the ability to profile and analyze various data sources leading to solutions to complex data related issues.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions. Expertise in communicating and collaborating on the design and physical implementation of data models with the Data Architect and Database Administrator.
- Other data warehousing and business intelligence skills include working knowledge of: SDLC practices, BI reporting concepts, server and database environment management, data warehouse and BI architecture, data cleansing and data quality management, ETL processing, data governance, master data management.
- Working knowledge of Managed Care information systems including QNXT and associated health care specific subject areas for Medical and Pharmacy Claims, Membership, Enrollment, Providers, etc. is strongly preferred.
- Designs conceptual and logical data models for the data warehouse and associated presentation layers. Communicate these designs with proper documentation to the technical team and work with the database administrator on the design and creation of the physical databases.
- Profile source systems data content, creating and analyzing the resulting metadata to understand the condition of the data regarding quality, meaning and business use, in support of data model designs, data quality management, and data warehouse metadata capture.
- Work with business analysts and functional subject matter experts to understand data requirements for the ongoing development of the data warehouse solution.
- Develops processes for capturing and maintaining metadata from all data warehousing components
- Evolves models to meet new and changing business requirements, maintaining the models to reflect current production reality at all times using version control and SDLC practices.
- Provides guidance to the technical team on data mapping, and design practices to ensure proper data sourcing to the target data models.
- Participate in the planning and oversight of the overall data warehouse / business intelligence program, and its multiple projects to ensure adherence to design standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.