Healthcare Data Analyst
Start Date: Beginning Mid to late January
Duration: 6 Months
The Data Analyst is responsible for designing, creating and executing analytical products including standard reporting, custom reporting, import/export data files and simulation models. The Data Analyst will work with staff to produce reports that provide valuable insight for all areas of the business to enable continuous business improvements with current practices, products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop and execute standard reports, custom reports, and data files using AS/400 and MS SQL Server data query tools and provide to users.
2. Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
3. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
4. Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
5. Initially validate results to ensure data integrity of the reports and/or files produced.
6. Work with internal customers on custom data reporting and file requests to define requirements, create queries to meet requirements, conduct testing, and any import/export processes.
7. Establish and document report data formatting, delivery methods, and maintenance procedures.
8. Work with clients to establish eligibility data exchange and write data mapping specifications for custom file layouts. This includes testing eligibility data files with vendor, defining profiles, and documenting procedures.
9. Support corporate initiatives and projects related to data requests and analytical products.
10. Train internal and external users on reporting tools and provide ongoing support.
11. Work with external customers and system vendors to coordinate data file transfers.
12. Submit routine reports to internal staff and executive team as requested.
13. Devote up to 10% of time providing quality management reporting for the mail service pharmacy.
14. Complete other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience* BS degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, and/or Statistics or equivalent combination of education and experience.
NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA means Business
NTT Group one of the largest Telecommunications Companies in the world owns NTT DATA Services.
NTT Group is ranked in the top 5 largest global IT services provider in the world. Collectively, the integrated company generates $108B in annual revenues with over 300,000 employees across 88 countries.
Visit https://www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how NTT DATA Americas' Strategic Staffing group provides our clients with top notch technical talent to augment their core IT staff. Our approach is customer centric, partnering to assist you in achieving your strategic goals and IT initiatives. We get to know your company’s culture and the type of technical staff that thrive within your organization. We understand your specific technical and business requirements, timing, and budget