Netsmart Technologies is the largest supplier of enterprise-wide software solutions for health and human services providers. Netsmart's clients include health and human services organizations: public health agencies, mental health and substance abuse clinics, psychiatric hospitals, and managed care organizations. We became the industry leader through the creation of cutting edge software solutions to meet our client's needs. This level of creation and product evolution is only made possible by assembling a team of the best and the brightest talent in the industry.
The Plexus Hosting Data Analyst will be responsible for supporting internal business intelligence, metrics, reporting, and modeling of data to support the Plexus Hosting Line of Business (LOB) for Netsmart. Reporting to the Director of Plexus Hosting Operations, you will work directly with other key leaders and management to creatively answer business reporting and analysis needs in support the operations and growth of the business. We are looking for a quick study, someone who enjoys the challenge of taking business, technology, and user data and providing meaningful analysis to drive business decisions.
- Working with partners and/or clients defining new solutions or integrations with a focus on improving workflows
- Gather Business Intelligence, Reporting and Analytics requirements from stakeholders
- Perform data analysis using Business Intelligence and Enterprise Tools
- Support ad-hoc data queries and data analysis and present results to all levels of management
- Build relationships with key business stakeholders, defining KPIs and metrics supporting the business
- Contribute to Netsmart data aggregation strategy for reporting, dashboards, and self-service analytics, for Plexus Hosting Line of Business
- Gain in-depth understanding of data models for internal systems including Salesforce, ServiceNow, JIRA, Microsoft Dynamics GreatPlains, Concur, Workday, and other Business Systems supporting the Enterprise
- Collaborate with Engineering and Enterprise Application teams to ensure relevant data is available for business intelligence needs
- Work with business, finance, and operations teams to create unified data models in support of business initiatives
- 4+ years of relevant working experience as data analyst or business data analyst
- Proven track-record of producing business insights that impact business outcomes
- Strong organizational skills with ability manage and prioritize multiple concurrent projects
- High level written and verbal communication skills with ability to work collaboratively across teams
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel (PowerQuery, PowerPivot) and Data Reporting Tools (SSRS, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, BrightGuage, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Business Intelligence Tools (Domo, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview, etc.)
- Knowledge of diverse database technologies (MSSQL, MySQL, Hadoop, MongoDB, Oracle, InfluxDB, etc.)
- Experience with REST, SOAP, OAuth, and other data integration technologies
- Experience working with multiple data formats (Excel, SQL, CSV, JSON, XML, etc.)
In Addition to a Competitive Salary, Successful Candidates Will Receive:
- Proficiency in statistical methods and tools (R, Python, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Knowledge of financial modeling methods and techniques in support of business objectives
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design and development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Domo platform knowledge and experience with MajorDomo credentials a plus!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan/EAP
To learn about our culture, industry and job opportunities visit our career site, Facebook or Twitter account.
Netsmart's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.