LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD. COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE. MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world's most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we've built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain... Why North Highland?
Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It's our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn't have an off switch. You'll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next. At North Highland, you're never a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won't lose your face in a crowd. You're recognized individually. We started as three leaders and a kitchen table.
Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There's room to grow as a budding entrepreneur. Exciting work you will do:
Our Portland, Oregon-area client is seeking a Data Analyst with Informatica experience for fully-remote engagement. This will be a 6-month contract with potential to extend. The right resource will be willing to work Pacific Time business hours.
This contract Data Analyst will be on a project that will help the client with their foundational components to improve Data Quality, Data Integrity and utilization of Data as an Asset. This project is part of a broader strategic roadmap to modernize the Data foundations and Analytics capabilities by delivering on an upgrade program from SAP ECC to SAP S/4 Hana.
The projects business objectives are as follows:
- Deliver against the identified pre-requisites necessary to ensure a successful upgrade to SAP S/4
- Enable minimum viable data catalog infrastructure for the upgrade program
- Maximize amount of reusable work product from this initiative towards the full enterprise assessment.
The Data Analyst will be accountable for understanding the business goals and understanding of the business use cases, championing the stakeholders' objectives and overseeing the activities of a system integrator to ensure proper adherence to IT governance and SDLC policy during planning, development, integration, testing, and implementation activities during the upgrade from SAP ECC to SAP S/4 What you will need:
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
- Ideal Experience to include Informatica work (2-4 years) with data modeling, data warehouse design, and building data marts and data pipelines
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, information-technology, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, System analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analysis
- Project experience with large scale ERP implementations
- Proficient in writing business requirements and functional design specs
- Experience with SQL, data cleansing and performing QA on data Experience with SAP master data structures and tables
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleansing and transforming techniques
- Understanding of data warehousing and ETL techniques
- Good understanding of strategic technology trends, and the practical application of existing and emerging technologies to new and evolving geospatial operating models
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies, platforms and processing environments
- Time management skills
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world's leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
For more information, visit northhighland.com
and connect with us on LinkedIn
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.