PK currently has exciting opportunities for Data Analysts that would like to join our team as a full-time employee in Seattle, WA.Responsibilities
- Generate business impact by creating new business intelligence and analytics
- Analyze data of cellular technologies and geo-locations for service coverage and user experience
- Write requirements for additional data collection through a mobile application
- Technical problem-solving and innovative design of analytics solutions with the constraints of data and time
- Engage with business stakeholders to present the analysis results and make sound recommendation
- Document the analysis workflows and data dictionary
- Collaborate with data engineers to optimize the data platform to product the analysis results in the quickest way possible
- Proactively reach out stakeholders across teams for additional information and data to maximize the effectiveness of the analysis results
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or scientific field requiring statistical
- 5-7 years of industry experience, at least 4 years of which must be in analytics, business intelligence, AI, data science, operations research, or data-driven business strategy
- Hands-on ability to manipulate data and build analytical data sets
- Expert proficiency in one or more of data analysis and data wrangling tools such as SQL, Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau, MS Excel, MapInfo, Python and R.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage, collaborate, and consult with stakeholders, including effective prioritization.
- Portfolio of with a range data visualization techniques.
- Ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data into insights and strategy to drive the product development roadmap.
- Proven experience managing standards, processes and procedures to ensure agile delivery and consistent clear communication with delivery of actionable data-derived insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
~ In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at PK are based exclusively on merit. PK does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.