Must be local to NYC Metro area
Data Analyst - Product (Engagement)
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Transform raw data into actionable and meaningful analyses.
- Identify key metrics and develop dashboards and/or reports to better the understanding of product performance.
- Establish and maintain strong business partnerships and cross-functional relationships to provide decision support.
- Document data requirements and think through complex problems to make actionable recommendations.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analyses as needed.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, or Mathematics preferred.
- 3-5 years of analytics or quantitative experience in which you extracted meaningful insights from big datasets
- Experience with data visualization as a means of presenting key metrics on a regular and automated basis, experience with Looker a plus
- Strong Knowledge of SQL, Google BigQuery a plus
- A track record for producing reproducible analyses, experience with R a plus.
- Experience with front-end analytics tools, Google Analytics a plus
- Ability to clearly communicate insights verbally, visually, and in writing into recommendations to improve the business.
- You take ownership of projects and can manage your time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Curious and meticulous, with the patience to dig into murky datasets and carefully document your work.
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, complex formulas, vlookups).
214 884 5321