Position title: Lead Data Analyst
Location: Washington, DC/Reston, VA
Duration: 12 Months+
OnlY local to VA,DC and MD
- Data Cleaning – identify erroneous data
- Analyze and assess the quality and integrity of the data
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Understand the meaning/business context of data
- Acquire data from internal or external data sources and maintain mapping documents of the files, databases/data systems.
- Perform data analysis and data modeling to create source to target mappings.
- Perform gap analysis of data requirements versus current data sources.
- Work closely with business analysts and source data experts to develop data requirements.
- Assess current data and assist in the resolution of data anomalies.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports and feedback
- Required Qualifications
- 9+ years demonstrated experience as Data Analyst
- Strong Structured Query Language (SQL) skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex queries, assess data quality and develop data mappings.
- Working knowledge of U.S. Healthcare Industry
- Experience with multiple Data Warehouse and Analytics development projects
- B.S. in Mathematics, Engineering, or Computer Science