Youngsoft is one of the fastest growing companies based out of Wixom Michigan providing IT services to various clients across the USA. currently we have a "Data Analyst" position at one of our client locations
Collaborative development of medium to highly complex logical database designs, logical data models and relational data definitions along with data transformation specifications to support Enterprise initiatives. Work closely with customers, vendors, business analysts and application development project teams to resolve information flow and content issues. Work on enterprise-wide complex projects/issues/enhancements as a team member or lead.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Participate in the development of short and long-term information architecture strategies, support and participate in the strategic planning process. Build data migration strategies.
- Extensive working knowledge of SQL including analytical functions, in-line queries, time window functions, performance tuning, and ability to translate existing SQL to business requirements.
- Participate in establishing governance for metadata management across the enterprise. Develop metadata integrity processes. Participate in the governance activities associated with ensuring compliance with the enterprise information/data architecture. Work with IT teams to ensure compliance. Perform regular audits of data.[
- Work with business and vendor partners, and project delivery leads to determine business data intelligence needs. Interpret and document the data needs for the business. Analyze program needs and translate them into data transformation requirements and specifications.
- Work in partnership with data architects to design the common customer view of information. Create and implement detailed specifications for metadata repository solutions. Manage the data dictionary. Define, document, and maintain all data definitions, data sources, business meaning and usage of information. Develop single source data strategy. Research internal and external data sources for new data and better sources of data feeds. Identify and validate opportunities to share/reuse existing data/information. Direct the production of regular reports and analysis on data.
- Maintain a framework for representing the data elements including the entities, relationships and attributes. Recognize and resolve conflicts between models, ensuring that data models are consistent with the enterprise model (e.g., entity names, relationships and definitions).
- Consult on solutions and recommendations for improving data integrity issues. Review results of data issues root cause analysis and provide guidance to development teams for problem resolutions. Identify problematic areas and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct the data, identify, analyze and interpret trends and patterns in complex datasets.
- Research and resolve business-critical production problems/system abends.
- Establish data profiling and preventative procedures to improve data quality. Collaborate with multiple teams to establish appropriate data access management.
- Ensure technical documentation is developed and maintained.
- Be able to effectively communicate highly technical and complex topics to audiences of varying technical level.
- Assist in the coaching and training of customers in the use of business intelligence tools to enhance business decision-making capability. Work with project teams to understand the business environment in order to manage enterprise-wide information/data support systems. Provide guidance on complex issues to other team members.
- Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to team members. Provide performance feedback to managers, as needed.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Experience in Healthcare domain is required.
- Seven (7) years IT work experience with five (5) years in quality assurance and/or data management required.
- Expertise with data quality tools for data profiling, cleansing and standardization preferred.
- Experience in implementing solutions and processes for master data and hierarchy synchronizations preferred.
Please contact recruiter at 248.896.8568
Please respond with your updated resume, contact information