Please note I have direct access to the Hiring Manager on this position.
A national healthcare company is looking for a Data Analyst. The company has been in business for 12+ years, is privately held, has 200 employees, is profitable and has been named as one of Inc’s Fasting Growing Companies.
The Data Analyst will join a team of Database Developers. Depending on the level of experience, the Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Performing data validation by reviewing and analyzing both internally and externally generated reports (Excel, CSV files, TSV files, etc.) and ensure that output is accurate and valid.
- If skillset allows, the Data Analyst will obtain business requirements from internal and external users and convert into technical requirements for database developers (NOT mandatory).
- If skillset allows, the Data Analyst will develop reports using Excel, Access, VBA or SQL (NOT mandatory).
The Data Analyst will report to the Database Engineer Lead.
- Must have experience or familiarity with one or more of the following:
- VBA, Macros and/or Functions
- Any relational database (Database Course is sufficient)
- Must be detail oriented, articulate and a critical thinker
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including: 401k Plan, 2 Weeks Paid Time Off, 9 Paid Holidays, HMO/PPO, Vision and Dental and casual work environment.