Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.IMG
is hiring a full-time Data Analyst with TS/SCI FSP
at its Columbia, MD
The Data Analyst will understand IT service related data on a large IT service contract, turn raw data into information, information into knowledge and knowledge into wisdom for meaningful business decisions. Uses enterprise monitoring and reporting tools to identify performance trends and discover opportunities for improvements in IT service processes and workflow.
Responsibilities include:Creating and maintaining views into data sets to provide visualization of data analysisLeading process benchmarking to ensure fit for purpose and best in class process delivery / executionWorking with engineering on technical solution benchmarking to identify opportunities for solution improvementWorking with operational and engineering organizations to identify Continual Service Improvement (CSI) enhancementsPreparing daily/period reports to communicate outcomes of data analyst activitiesQualificationsClearance Required:
TS/SCI with Full Scope polygraph prior to considerationCertifications Required:
ITIL v3 Foundations Certification. Preferred one or more ITIL Intermediate Certificate (Continual Service Improvement; Planning, Protection, and Optimization)Education/Years of Experienece:
The data analyst shall have nine (9) years of experience that may include a combination of work history and education. A master's degree is equivalent to 6 years of experience, a bachelor's degree is equivalent to 4 years of experience and an associate's degree is equivalent to 2 years of experience. The degree must be from an accredited college or university.
- Deep Knowledge with the related ITSM Processes and Polices
- Deep Knowledge of Data Analysis tools and processes
- Experience with enterprise level monitoring and reporting tools such as ServiceNow, Splunk, Solarwinds
- Passion for customer service with a strong level of critical thinking in order to quickly resolve issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to understand others and clearly express thoughts
As required by Executive Order 14042 and the guidance provided by the Federal Workforce Task Force, all federal contractor employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If selected, you will be required to be submit proof of vaccination before your start date with IMG. IMG will provide additional information regarding what information or documentation will be needed and how you can request an exception from this requirement.IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 15 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance