Title: Data Analytics Analyst / Developer NOTE - HealthCare Industry experience is required. Required Skills:
Duration: 6 Month Contract-to-Hire
Location: Portland, OR
- BS in Statistics, Math, Computer Science or similar research-related field
- At least one year of experience doing Statistical Data Analysis in a fairly large corporate environment.
- Experience using one or more of these Mathematical tools; Python, MatLab, R, SAS, SPSS or KXEN
- Experience with cost utilization calculations
- Ability to query databases and data warehouses to find and use data for business analysis and reporting
- Use of data collection, manipulation and analytical modeling to create computer applications and reporting systems.
- Collaborate with various departments within the organization.
- Able to Learn from more Sr. Analysts and/or teach more Jr. Analysts
- Work on comprehensive analysis of quantitative and qualitative data using statistical analysis software.
- Looking for team players.
- Enjoy working in a culture of family values and work/life balance.
NOTE - HealthCare Industry experience is required.
About Everest Consultants, Inc.
Everest Consultants is a technology services firm that offers integrated solutions which include both technology staffing and project services. With industry-specific knowledge, technology expertise and excellent delivery capabilities, Everest Consultants serves a range of companies from startups to established companies alike across the country.
Everest Consultants is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil right laws.