To support the continued growth in our practice, we are seeking professionals with technology, analytics and financial services experience to fill Senior Consultant positions. These positions offer exceptional opportunities and high visibility. Candidates should have analytics, technology and/or financial services experience, including business process rationalization and project management experience.
Desired background in Technology, Analytics, Operations, Credit Services, Banking, Insurance, Financial Services. Use of tools including Tableau and programming in Spark and Python.
- Ability to conceptualize and implement innovative business solutions in a project team environment
- Participate in the full lifecycle of an analytics or BI project: from gathering and understanding the end-user needs over creating the functional design, architecting the solution, supervising the detailed technical design and implementation, to preparing and executing the functional and product tests before handover
- Strong analytical and conceptual ability, with ability to function at both the detail and conceptual level
- Executing and reviewing assessment activities and maturity diagnostics on the analytics capability of a client (organization and processes, added-value analysis, application adequacy, IT capability, infrastructure build)
- Participate in the development of strategies, operating models (i.e. organizations & processes), roadmaps and business cases
- Appropriate level of knowledge of financial service products, sales and service models, organizations and processes
- Proven record of accomplishments
- Strong project and change management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with ability to present and sell ideas
- Building and maintaining the client relationship on both Business & IT side