What you'll be doing...
If you are passionate about software engineering and believe in its ability to massively change the course of a business, you are looking at the right posting. As part of the development lifecycle, the candidate would utilize our standard DevOps toolchain for Requirements/User Stories, development, unit test, and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment.
What we're looking for...
- Collecting client requirements, system features and functionality and developing system designs.
- Performing analysis and writing program specifications for multiple projects.
- Developing user interfaces, completing programming and producing targeted deliverables.
- Coordinating project requirements, schedules and activities and providing status reports.
- Supporting users by developing documentation and responding to inquiries.
- Performing technical evaluation of products to determine advantages and disadvantages.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or three or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithm
- Coding experience in Python and Java
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Even better if you have:
When you join Verizon...
- Strong database developer skills including Stored Procedures for Oracle, as well as Oracle PL/SQL and PostGreSQL.
- Experience with SDLC tools like Maven, Ant, SVN/Git and Jira.
- Experience with Web Services and API testing tools like Soap.
- Knowledge with UNIX/Linux with UNIX scripting/Python.
- Knowledge of Node.js, REACTJS, Spring, Apache Ignite, Docker.
- Knowledge of DevOps tools including JIRA, Git/Stash, Confluence, Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Wireless Cell build Engineering flow.
You'll have the power to go beyond - doing the work that's transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you'll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we'll go far.Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.