Data Analytics Specialist
Primary subject of analytic support will be related to analysis of cost and utilization of health services.
- Perform accurate and complete data extraction from data warehouse as well as nonstandard data sources to meet project requirements. This would include cleaning, transformation and pre-processing data.
- Perform statistical analysis and modeling techniques on very large data sets, including the use of standard statistical packages such as R or SAS.
- Develop solutions that visualize data and allow customer to interact with the data using data visualization software solutions such as Tableau or Microsoft Power BI.
- Analyze health care data, utilization, quality initiatives, outcome, and performance analysis for clinical programs.
- Assist in the development, implementation and evaluation of disease management and pharmacy management methodologies across diseases.
- Develop analyses to evaluate new program features including testing and implementation of new clinical programs.
- Present complex data, analysis and findings to teams in a way that is clear and understandable.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Understanding of advanced analytics methods (such as machine learning, multivariate statistics, cluster analysis, simulation and neural networks).
- Ability to manage workload within a team environment or without direct supervision.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to deal responsibly with confidential information.
- Proficiency in at least one statistical/analytical programming tools such as R, Python, SAS, and SPSS.
- Proficiency in other technical applications such as Tableau, SQL, and web-based database tools.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Ability to work in a team environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Experience in Python, Ruby, Octave/Matlab, PHP, Spark, Hadoop is a plus.
- Three years' experience in healthcare analytics is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Health Economics, Public Health or similar research related field.
- Related Master's Degree preferred.
About Everest Consultants, Inc.
Everest Consultants is a technology services firm that offers integrated solutions which include both technology staffing and project services. With industry-specific knowledge, technology expertise and excellent delivery capabilities, Everest Consultants serves a range of companies from startups to established companies alike across the country.
Everest Consultants is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil right laws.